If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Technical Services is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our award-winning team in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to grow with an expanding staffing and engineering organization regularly named to the Inc. 5000 list showcasing the fastest growing private companies in the United States.
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary and generous commissions
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid time off per year
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- An award-winning company culture
At STS Technical Services, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have prior recruiting experience, be a fast learner, an excellent communicator and more interested in forging a career than simply working another job.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Two-to-five years of recruitment experience (Prior employment with a staffing company is preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in an online environment
- A strong understanding of both offline & online recruitment practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Focused leadership qualities
- A self-motivated disposition
Not only is STS Technical Services widely considered the premiere staffing organization within the defense, manufacturing and industrial industries, we’ve also been honored with multiple awards recognizing us as one of the best companies to work for in Wisconsin.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to: Andrew.Paap@sts-ts.com. Alternatively, you can apply online in under 60 seconds by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.
Thanks so much for taking the time, and best of luck!